The Roll Up Project is currently booked through 2019, but we are always interested in seeing your work. We encourage you to apply for a future spot in the windows via the form below. Submissions will be reviewed quarterly. For now, we are only considering artists located in the San Francisco Bay Area who are out of school (preferably 3 years of experience).
83.5″ high x 141″ wide x 39″ deep
142″ high x 117″ wide x 35″ deep
single overhead light
Artwork can include any of the following:
- works on paper
- mixed media installations
- light and projections, including video
- poetry and graphic design collaborations
We do not accept works that include food or other material that attracts pests.
Please send us a link to your website. If you do not have a website, send a link to a Dropbox with the following:
- up to 5 artworks (include captions)
- a brief bio / resume
- if you would like to create a site-specific work, please describe it
We look forward to seeing your work!